Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Delirium Tagball is the world's first live indoor computer game. You can be a part of your favourite action video game the next time you are in Québec City. Chase your opponents around a 15 000 square foot maze on 3 floors filled with special effects. Free unlimited Tagball ammunition. Trade in your joystick for a Tagball gun. Challenge your friends to see who really is the better gamer...
825, boulevard des Capucins
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily, 24 hours. Reservations required.
Closed: December 25 and January 1.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 8 km from airport
- 2 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 13 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features