Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Each room at the Relais Charles-Alexandre has been thoughtfully decorated to provide elegant cheerful surroundings. Very reasonable rates. In addition, breakfast is served in an exceptional location. The Relais Charles-Alexandre is located near the Plains of Abraham and the Rue Cartier, 10 minutes away from the Porte Saint-Louis, and 5 minutes away from the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec (museum).
- 23 Number of units
- 2 Number of floors
- 23 Number of airconditioned rooms
- 23 Number of rooms with private bath
- 23 Number of nonsmoking rooms
- 6 Number of suites
- 1 Number of meeting rooms
- Internet access
- Partially handicapped accessible
- Fully handicapped accessible
- With indoor or outdoor pool
- Onsite restaurant
- Room(s) with kitchenette available
- All nonsmoking establishment
- Free breakfast included
Other Amenities Offered
Room with air conditioned, Room(s) without carpet, Airport Shuttle, Cable TV
Pay outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 22 km from airport
- 3 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 4,8 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
Period of operation: Hours: breakfast served in an art gallery and offered to customers only between 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Our Staff Speak the Following Languages