Québec Montgolfières Inc.
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Hot Air Balloon
Since 2008, Québec Montgolfières has been touching down at Hayden's Wexford House, a four-sun B&B in historical Old Québec. Assist with take-off preparations prior to departing on your approximately one-hour ride. You will be accompanied by an experienced pilot who has logged over 1300 hours at the helm of a hot air balloon since 1990. During your trip, you will have a bird's eye view of the St. Lawrence River, Île d'Orléans and the Laurentian mountains stretching out to the horizon! Ask about the B&B/hot air balloon package.
We also appear in the following categories:
Guided Hot-air Balloon Tour
Visits and Guided Tour
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: year-round except from April 1 to May 15. Reservations required.
Minimum duration of a visit: 04 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17,8 km from airport
- 2,8 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10,3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 3,7 km from Convention Center
- 6,9 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features