Geographical Area: Île d'Orléans zone
Discover a jewel of New-France! Visit an exceptional mansion (1734), once residence of surgeon from the king's army and merchant who became seigneur in 1752, Jean Mauvide. Our guides help you immerse yourself in the seigneurial life of New France. The garden with its vegetables and medical plants presents cultural practices at that era. Also onsite: guided tours and audioguide, antiques and costumes, exhibition "L'héritage de J. Camille Pouliot, juge 1926-1999", multimedia presentation, visit with iPod, elevator, parking.
We also appear in the following categories:
1451, chemin Royal
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily, May 19 to October 13, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open year-round for groups, upon reservation.
Rates: Adults $8, students and seniors $6, children under 12 free. Rates for groups.
Closed: From December 16 to January 5.
Minimum duration of a visit: 00 h 30
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 47 km from airport
- 32,7 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 47,7 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 46,7 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 32,7 km from Convention Center
- 37,3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features