Geographical Area: Borough of Beauport
Located in the heart of Old Beauport, maison Girardin recounts the lives of the inhabitants of the Bourg du Fargy district in the 18th and 19th centuries, as well as the origin of this community. Elements of French architecture are visibile in the façade of this stone dwelling, which dates from the early 19th century. It is the third home to be built on the site, replacing 2 wooden houses, the first of which was built prior to 1709. Maison Girardin is run by the Société d'art et d'histoire de Beauport. Also, permanent exhibition on Old Beauport.
600, avenue Royale
C. P. 57033
- 418-641-6471, poste 3
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: June to September, Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; The rest of the year upon reservation only.
Guided tours. Reservations required for groups.
Minimum duration of a visit: 00 h 30
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 21 km from airport
- 6,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 21,7 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 19,7 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 6,6 km from Convention Center
- 6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features