Lieu historique national des Forts-et-Châteaux-Saint-Louis
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Beneath the Dufferin Terrace lies an archaeological crypt revealing what was, for more than 200 years of French and then English rule, the official residence and seat of power of the French and British governors. Experience life in a château and learn about the history of a site where decisions that affected all North America were made.
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: daily, May 20 to September 2, 2013, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. September 3 to October 7, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Minimum duration of a visit: 30 minutes
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 18 km from airport
- 2 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 8,5 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
May 24, 2013 • May 25, 2013
On May 24 and 25, come admire the grandest knights and
princesses parades ever held! Parks Canada and Disney Junior, together with Rouge FM, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, and the Children’s Wish Fo...