Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
With a surface area of 9.7 hectares, Domaine Cataraqui is one of a handful of historical gardens in the area, in addition to being one of the rare sites to bear witness to the English presence in Québec City during the 19th century. This site comprises a villa and nine outbuildings, which are some of the only remaining examples of the architecture once commonly seen in the homes of the wealthy on the cliff overlooking the St. Lawrence. Special private and corporate event can be held at Domaine Cataraqui, upon reservation.
We also appear in the following categories:
Meeting Rooms, Without Accommodation
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Historic gardens are open daily, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Free
guided tours of the villa are offered during the summer. Visit our website for the schedule.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 11 km from airport
- 7 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 4 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 3 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 5 km from Convention Center
- 8 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features