Parc linéaire de la rivière Saint-Charles
Geographical Area: Borough of Les Rivières
Explore a beautiful 32-km (19.2-mi.) walking trail that runs along the St-Charles River, from its source at St-Charles Lake to its mouth at the Old Port. Many species of birds and plants can be found along this trail, which leads to a number of parks and historical sites. The trail is accessible year-round. You will be captivated by the plains, canyon, waterfalls, marshes, forests, wildlife, flora and of course the Saint-Charles River.
We also appear in the following categories:
Parks, Reserves and Resorts
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Québec city mandated the Société de la rivière Saint-Charles to maintain, patrol and raise awareness about this linear park. A shuttle, audio tour and information telephone line are available daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The park is open year-round.
Closed: Visitors are recommended to leave the site before nightfall.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 16,5 km from airport
- 2,9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 16,9 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 15,1 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 3,1 km from Convention Center
- 1,5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features