Marais du Nord (APEL)
Geographical Area: Jacques-Cartier zone
Located north of Lake St. Charles, 20 minutes from downtown Quebec City, the "Marais du Nord" marshes is a park offering stunning scenery where you can discover a rich fauna and flora in all seasons. This peaceful haven is ideal for birdwatching, and offers 8 km of nature trails for the whole family, a geocaching rallye, canoe and kayak rentals, rabaska-canoe tours, not to mention an annual program full of thematic activities.
We also appear in the following categories:
Parks, Reserves and Resorts
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: November to April, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. May to August, daily, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. September and October, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Closed December 24 and 25, and January 1.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 35 km from airport
- 28 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 37 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 35 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 28 km from Convention Center
- 26 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features