Geographical Area: Île d'Orléans zone
Handicraft and Gifts
Workshop specialized in stained and fused glass. Demonstrations of different glass-working techniques. Stained glass items: Tiffany lamps, panel lamps and wood and glass lamps, ceiling lights, murals, ornaments and stained-glass panels integrated into furniture, doors and windows. Fused glass items: murals, decorative plates, platters, lamps, mirrors, coasters, sushi plates, jewellery (rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, lapel pins, brooches and pendants), key chains and vases. Items made to order upon request.
999, chemin Royal
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May to Thanksgiving, Thursday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open outside business hours upon reservation. Call us for access to the site from the day after Thanksgiving to April 30.
Closed: Closed Monday to Wednesday, as well as on the following weekends: July 6 and 7, July 20 and 21, August 3 and 4, August 17 and 18 and August 31 and September 1.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 45 km from airport
- 30 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 45 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 30 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 30 km from Convention Center
- 35 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features