Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Handicraft and Gifts
A unique approach to making chocolate, fudge, nougat and candy by hand. We only use the very best ingredients—pure cocoa butter and pure extracts—to craft our edible works of art. Every bite is a journey around the world to discover the myriad types of chocolate that serve as both template and muse. Milk chocolate, 72% cocoa, sesame, peppermint, hot pepper, seven spices, sugar-free and more! La Fudgerie, a setter of delicious trends.
We also appear in the following categories:
Chocolate Factory and Shop
16, rue Cul-de-sac
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Pay outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Variable business hours. See the website of the Coop du Petit-Champlain for more information.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 13,2 km from airport
- 1,7 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 13,4 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 14,4 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 2,4 km from Convention Center
- 6,3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features