Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
Handicraft and Gifts
Boutique Nanouk has been opened since 1961. Specialties: Indian mocassins, various articles made by native people, wide variety of T-shirts and sweat shirts, polar jackets, loggers' shirts and other articles. Collection of limited edition sculptures, large choice of ducks. Charming Tails collection by Dean Griff. Our mascot, "Whisky", the biggest dog in the country, will be happy to be photographed with you. Open all year long. We look forward to your visit.
8850, boulevard Sainte-Anne
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Peak season: daily, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Off season: daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 38,3 km from airport
- 32,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 47,2 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 45,3 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 31,8 km from Convention Center
- 32,4 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features