Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Handicraft and Gifts
Benjo, a new business in the Saint-Roch district. Benjo is the most fantastic and magical toy store in Québec City, an innovative concept that will revolutionize the toy industry. It is located in the heart of Saint-Roch with a surface area of 25,000 sq. ft. Over a dozen departments were created in the store to stimulate our young clientele's imagination. Construction toys, stuffed animal and jewellery workstation, clothing, books and much more. The wonderful universe of Benjo was designed with a pinch of pixie dust and and wave of magic wand.
We also appear in the following categories:
550, boulevard Charest Est
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay indoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Sunday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Closed only on statutory holidays.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 20 km from airport
- 1,2 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 12,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10,9 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 5 km from Convention Center
- 3,5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features