Geographical Area: Borough of La Haute-Saint-Charles
Guided Horse-drawn Carriage Tour
Calèches Québec is the largest and most notable horse-drawn carriage company in Québec city's historical district. It operates 14 of the 17 carriages permitted by the city. In a place where time overlaps the past and present, your visit is not complete without a liesurely horse drawn carriage ride of the city. The picturesque guided tour will be the most cherished and memorable event of your visit. Call us to pick you up at your hotel or restaurant. For more information on our services please feel free to explore our website!
We also appear in the following categories:
Visits and Guided Tour
1440, chemin Jean-Gauvin
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay indoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French Portuguese
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: we offer daily carriage rides from 9 a.m. to midnight, depending on the season. You may reserve one or more carriages at any time.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 16,5 km from airport
- 0,9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 9,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 9 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,6 km from Convention Center
- 4,3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features