Geographical Area: Borough of La Haute-Saint-Charles
Guided Horse-drawn Carriage Tour
Explore Québec City's history and culture by horse-drawn carriage. The members of our experienced team, all committed to enhancing our services, can help you discover the city’s diversity and unique character. Calèches Québec is proud to be actively involved in developing the local tourism industry.
We also appear in the following categories:
Visits and Guided Tour
1440, chemin Jean-Gauvin
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay indoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French Portuguese
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: we offer daily carriage rides from 9 a.m. to midnight, depending on the season. You may reserve one or more carriages at any time. Rates: from $90 (sales taxes included).
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 16,5 km from airport
- 0,9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 9,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 9 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,6 km from Convention Center
- 4,3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features