Calèches du Vieux-Québec inc.
Geographical Area: Borough of Les Rivières
Guided Horse-drawn Carriage Tour
Enjoy the charm and elegance of authentic horse-drawn carriage (calèche) rides through the streets of Vieux-Québec. Exclusive carriers for several hotels. Operation from 9 a.m. till midnight. Three different tours (45, 90 or 120 minutes). Family operated business. Danny Doyle an Irishman, coachman since 1977. In operation all year-round. Call us and we will pick you up at your hotel or restaurant. Other téléphone number: 418-520-1555 or 418-953-2713.
We also appear in the following categories:
Visits and Guided Tour
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Pay outdoor car parking on site
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round, daily, 9 a.m. to midnight.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 7,3 km from airport
- 9,8 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 11,3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 12,7 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 9,7 km from Convention Center
- 7,5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features