Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
The Laliberté store founded in 1867 is acknowledged as one of the major furriers in Canada. Furs, skin-out fur coats, fur accessories. Prestigious collections of Canadian furs are offered at highly competitive prices. Fur repairs done at the store. Free delivery throughout the world. Laliberté is also Quebec's most important coat retailer (leathers, wools, downcoats, outdoor etc.) It is a hallmark for men and women's fashion in the hearth of Québec City, Saint-Roch district. Welcome.
We also appear in the following categories:
Fashion and Clothing
595, rue Saint-Joseph Est
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free On-Site Indoor Car parking, Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay indoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Monday to Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9:30 to 9 p.m. Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 11,9 km from airport
- 3,4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 12,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10,9 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1,8 km from Convention Center
- 3,4 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features