Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Founded in 1959, this fine food shop has a pleasant atmosphere and courteous staff. The best choice of cheese and deli meat in the city. Wide selection of olive oil, vinegar, pasta and imported goods.
560, rue Saint-Jean
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
English French Italian
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Closed on Sunday.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 13,8 km from airport
- 2 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10,7 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10,4 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,3 km from Convention Center
- 3,8 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features