Geographical Area: Borough of Charlesbourg
Ten minutes from downtown. The Marché aux Puces Jean-Talon is the largest indoor flea market in Québec City, measuring 145,000 sq. ft. It comprises 3 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 bingo hall and 460 stands, where you can find new and used goods, antiques and more. Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Over 30 000 people visit the flea market every week.
1750, rue Périgord
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French Portuguese
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Monday to Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15 km from airport
- 6 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 8 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 5 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features