Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Fashion and Clothing
The Alpaqa Artisans' Association has a wide selection of hand-woven and knitted clothing and other items made with pure alpaca wool and natural dyes. We also carry handcrafted musical instruments, carved squash, pottery, dolls, contemporary or ancient decorative objects and beautiful Peruvian jewellery. Alpaca wool is an ecological raw material known for its softness, warmth and resistance.
669, rue Saint-Jean
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Pay outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French Portuguese
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed: Store closed December 25, January 1 and statutory holidays.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 10 km from airport
- 1,5 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 19,3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 17,4 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 4,4 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features