Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Equipment Rentals (Motorized or Not - Except R. V.)
Tandem bicycle and electric bicycle rentals. Bike repairs. Follow the bike paths to the Montmorency Falls, down the Champlain Promenade and through Québec City. We have daily shuttles to take you and your rented bicycle to Île d'Orléans, where it is also possible to rent a bicycle. Take a bike ride of the island to admire the stunning scenery and visit the many tourist attractions there. Groups welcome. Guided tours upon request. Personalized welcome. We provide Québec City bike path maps.
Marché du Vieux-Port
160, Quai Saint-André
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Free On-Site Indoor Bus parking, Free outdoor bike parking on site, Pay indoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May 15 to October 10, daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed: October 11 to May 14.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15 km from airport
- 0,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 11 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features