Geographical Area: Borough of La Haute-Saint-Charles
Equipment Rentals (Motorized or Not - Except R. V.)
Canot Légaré's clients can practise paddle sports on a calm stretch of river 20 km (12 mi.) long, just a few minutes from Québec City. We have over 150 rental boats (canoes and kayaks) and a shop where you can purchase your canoe and related equipment. We draw on our five generations of expertise to provide sound paddle sport advice. We accommodate single travellers, groups, families, school groups, teams, corporate groups, etc.
We also appear in the following categories:
Nautical Activities (Kayak, Canoe, Beaches, Swimming, etc)
12766, boulevard Valcartier
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May 1 to October 1, daily, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. or until sunset.
Closed: Closed during the winter.
Minimum duration of a visit: 01 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 10 km from airport
- 20 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 17 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 15 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 18 km from Convention Center
- 14 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features