Les Secrets Nordiques
Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
Come see the 65 friendly huskies cared for by attentive and professional guides at the canine village at the Mont-Sainte-Anne ski resort. Individual visitors, families or groups welcome. Open year-round. In the winter, you can go dogsledding, snowshoeing and skijoring! Fantastic furry fun!
We also appear in the following categories:
Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
hours: December 15 to April 7.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 50 km from airport
- 48 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 63 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 61 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 40 km from Convention Center
- 43 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features