Les Secrets Nordiques
Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
By yourself, as a group or as a familly, come meet the 65 friendly huskies cared for year-round by attentive guides at the unique Canine Village directly at Mont-Sainte-Anne ski resort. We adhere at the most recent standards (AEQ)and our canine individuals are realy well socialized ans affectuous. In the winter, you can go dogsledding, snowshoeing and skijoring! Fantastic, safe and furry fun!
We also appear in the following categories:
Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
hours: December 15 to April 10.
Minimum duration of a visit: Quelques minutes
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 50 km from airport
- 48 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 63 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 61 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 40 km from Convention Center
- 43 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features