Vélo Passe-Sport Plein Air
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Open year-round! Bicycle rental and repair, guided biking tours and, in the winter, cross-country skis, snowshoes, toboggans, winter bikes and similar winter equipment available for rent. Challenging guided biking tours available year-round. We are located next to an access point to the local bike path, and near the berth for the Louis-Joliet cruise ship and the Québec City ferry. Brand new hybrid bikes, road bikes, and children’s bikes and trailers.
We also appear in the following categories:
Equipment Rentals (Motorized or Not - Except R. V.)
Guided Bicycle Tour
Visits and Guided Tour
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site, Free indoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily, year-round, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. In July and August, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Call on rainy days to confirm whether we are open. Winter activities, November to March, Thursday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or upon reservation.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15,3 km from airport
- 1,4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 13,6 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 14,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 2,4 km from Convention Center
- 4,9 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features