Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Cruises and Excursions
The Maritime Excursion is a fascinating cruise and the perfect occasion to admire the breathtaking beauty of Québec City, as seen from the river. Relax on our outside terraces as our guide Louis Jolliet captivates you with historical fact of the city, its fortifications and surroundings.
We also appear in the following categories:
Meeting Rooms, Without Accommodation
10, rue Dalhousie
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room
Pay outdoor car parking on site
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: early May to late October, one to five departures daily depending on the season.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17 km from airport
- 1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features