Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
City Tours and Excursions by Planes, Helicopters, Hot Air Balloon
A helicopter tour of the beautiful Québec City region is an experience you won't soon forget. We have the newest fleet of helicopters in Canada. The Québec City Tour gives you a bird's eye view of the fortified walls, Château Frontenac, the Dufferin Terrace and Île d'Orléans. You can also take a helicopter tour of the majestic Jacques-Cartier River and Canyon. Call us for more information.
We also appear in the following categories:
Small Aircraft Charters
1688, route de l'Aéroport
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily, upon reservation.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 0,5 km from airport
- 16 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 9,3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 9,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 12,7 km from Convention Center
- 16,6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features