Geographical Area: Borough of Charlesbourg
Chocolate Factory and Shop
Open year-round. Handmade chocolate factory/shop in a former Victorian home built in 1882 that has an impressive mansard roof and pretty copper tower. Chocolate fondue and more than 60 types of fine chocolate available. Enjoy a delicious ice cream cone covered in your choice of 12 flavours of chocolate at our dairy bar, which is open from May to October. Mmm-good! Sample our chocolates at no charge. Other locations in Lévis, Neufchâtel, Cap-Rouge and (as of 2014) Saint-Nicolas.
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Dairy bar: May, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. June to August, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. September, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. October, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Chocolate shop: open year-round, Saturday to Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17 km from airport
- 9,7 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 18,7 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 16,8 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 9,6 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features