Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Located in the heart of Old Quebec. Co-owner Jean-Luc Boulay was voted best chef for the year in Québec and is known for his skill at preparing duck foie gras. Restaurant has one of the 10 best wine lists in Canada. Magnificent interior garden open year-round. Private rooms (from 16 to 85 seats). Personalized menus for groups.
We also appear in the following categories:
48, rue Sainte-Ursule
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Valet parking
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 22 km from airport
- 1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 15 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features