Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
An innovative European and North American inspired concept. Bread, pastries, sandwiches, soup and gelato. Café-Paillard serves delectable and organic homemade products in a trendy and elegant décor. Committed to the highest standards, Paillard is backed by a devoted and talented team, elevating the café to a much sought after culinary destination. A comfortable and spacious dining area is dominated by two grand refectory-style tables makes Café-boulangerie Paillard the ideal place to have a bite to eat. Located in the heart of Old Québec.
We also appear in the following categories:
Bakeries and Pastry Shops
1097, rue Saint-Jean
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment
Pay outdoor car parking on site
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: mid-May to mid-September, daily, 7 a.m. to 23 p.m. Mid-September to Mid-May, Sunday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 21 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed: Closed December 25 and January 1.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15 km from airport
- 1,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,8 km from Convention Center
- 5,6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features