Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
Canyoning is rappelling or abseiling in a waterfall. Ice canyoning is rappeling on ice. From May to October, go with our professional guides to Jean-Larose Falls, at Mont-Sainte-Anne with 2 cascades of 12 m (39.5') and 19 m (63') high, plunging into magnificent basins. Try our 4 sites in Bras-du-Nord Valley including a 60 persons new package! Try ice canyoning at Mont-Sainte-Anne on a 41 m (135') frozen cascade, December to March, unique in Canada. For age 10 and up. Halfday trips. Regional winner of the 2010 Québec tourism awards.
We also appear in the following categories:
Nautical Activities (Kayak, Canoe, Beaches, Swimming, etc)
2000, boulevard Beaupré
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French Italian
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: canyoning: May to October, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Ice canyoning: December to March.
Admission: various rates for adults, children, groups, etc. Consult our website for details.
Closed: Closed in April and November.
Minimum duration of a visit: 03 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 55 km from airport
- 40,3 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 50,2 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 49 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 40,3 km from Convention Center
- 41,1 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features