Geographical Area: Borough of Les Rivières
Québec City's most modern bowling alley. Bowling, sports bar, giant Hi-Fi screens, video lottery terminals, music, backlighting, pleasant atmosphere. Private rooms upon reservation.
2020, rue Cyrille-Duquet
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round. Sunday to Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to midnight. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Admission: rates are posted on our website.
Closed: December 25.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 11,7 km from airport
- 5,3 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 9,9 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 6,3 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 4,9 km from Convention Center
- 5,8 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features