B&B Hayden's Wexford House
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Bed and Breakfast Establishments
For many years this vintage 1832 Irish home has welcomed travellers from all over the world to its warm, friendly atmosphere. Only twelve minutes walk from Petit-Champlain Theatre, this residence is a landmark in Québec City's oldest street, which itself is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Stylish rooms. Luxury bathrooms on the same floor. Refined, hearty breakfast plates in a magnificent dining room, featuring original woodwork, brick walls.
- 3 Number of units
- 2 Number of floors
- 3 Number of rooms with private bath
- 3 Number of nonsmoking rooms
- Internet access
- Partially handicapped accessible
- Fully handicapped accessible
- With indoor or outdoor pool
- Onsite restaurant
- Room(s) with kitchenette available
- All nonsmoking establishment
- Free breakfast included
Other Amenities Offered
Room with air conditioned, Room(s) without carpet, Airport Shuttle
Recreational Services and Activities
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site, Free indoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
$140 to $160 per night double occupancy.
Closed: December 23 to 26.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15,7 km from airport
- 2,9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 12,2 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 13,2 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 3,7 km from Convention Center
- 7,4 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
Period of operation: Breakfast.
Our Staff Speak the Following Languages