Geographical Area: Village-des-Hurons, Wendake
Welcome to Wendake! Follow the trail along the St. Charles River to the Kabir Kouba Falls, where you can see the Wendat People's Fresco. Stay at the First Nations Hotel-Museum. Take a tour of Old Wendake with a guide from the Huron-Wendat Museum. Learn about Huron-Wendat history and culture at the Traditional Huron Site. Experience legendary Wendat hospitality at local shops. Taste authentic First Nation cuisine. Participate in many special events, such as the Pow Wow from June 27 to 29, 2014.
We also appear in the following categories:
10, place de la Rencontre 'Ekionkiestha'
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and holidays : 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 11,1 km from airport
- 14,5 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 15,6 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 12,8 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 14,9 km from Convention Center
- 11,6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
June 27 to 29, 2014
– Festivals, Dance
The Wendake Pow Wow is a unique opportunity for Native dancers to offer an amazing display of skills. We cordially invite you to this exceptional experience. Moreover, you will be able to take part i...