Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
Where history is larger than life! Only 15 minutes from Old Québec, the Beaupré Coast is a region with a lengthy history and an abundance of resorts. Regional attractions include the New France Route, the Véloroute Marie-Hélène-Prémont (bike path), Mont-Sainte-Anne, the Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica, museums, the Gourmet Route, beautiful waterfalls, spas, golf and hiking trails. Visitors are always welcome at the many bed and breakfasts, cottages or hotels across the region.
We also appear in the following categories:
30, rue Sainte-Marguerite
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Tourist Welcome Bureau, June 21 to September 2, 2013, daily, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. From September 3 to October 14, open wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 52,8 km from airport
- 38,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 48 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 46,8 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 38,1 km from Convention Center
- 38,9 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features