Geographical Area: Jacques-Cartier zone
Based at Station touristique Duchesnay, Aventure Inukshuk is a young team of enthusiastic individuals who are both nature and animal lovers. Learn more about dogsledding and the training of sled dogs from those who provide professional dogsledding services to local, national and international clients.
You can observe black bears in their natural habitat in the summer.
New: 5-star packages and dog kennel open year-round.
We also appear in the following categories:
131, route de Duchesnay
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dogsledding, December to April. Wildlife observation, June to August. Dog kennel open year-round. Dogsledding at night on specific dates. Shorter opening hours in the summer.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 28 km from airport
- 41 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 35 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 34 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 41 km from Convention Center
- 29 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features