Geographical Area: Jacques-Cartier zone
Climbing trees has never been so much fun! An exciting treetop challenge featuring more than 76 athletic and educational games (nets, bridges, zip lines, etc.). Admire the superb view of Lake Saint-Joseph from the treetops. Nighttime and moonlight routes also available.
We also appear in the following categories:
Aerial obstacles courses
70, de la Randonnée, Pavillon Horizon
Station touristique Duchesnay
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May 11 to June 14 and September 3 to October 27, weekends only. June 15 to September 2, open daily.
Admission: adult (18 years and older) $33.95; junior (12-17 years old) $27; <@Ital>"Jeunes loups" (8 years old and older) $17. Special rates for groups and family.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 30 km from airport
- 42 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 36 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 35 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 33 km from Convention Center
- 30 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features