Here are the exclusive services available to Québec City Tourism members:
- Membership identification sent to each member
- Free and/or priority listings in official (QCT) publications or in sections of publications, depending on target audience and member product or service
- Priority and preferential rates on advertising in QCT brochures
- Access to cost-shared QCT programs, including cooperative advertising and promotions
- Priority participation in QCT activities such as fam tours for traffic generators (convention planners, travel wholesalers, journalists, etc.), travel grants, conventions, and exhibitions
- Exclusive members-only representation by QCT during promotional activities outside the Québec City area
- Display of member promotional leaflets at QCT information centers (free 4" X 9" display space available per member)
- Abridged list of confirmed conventions, fair-trade shows, and incentive tours for QCT area hotels
- Consulting services provided by QCT staff
- QCT contact list of clients met at promotional activities by our staff if pertinent. Sales follow-up for our members in the professional convention organizers category and receptive agencies according to market segments.
- Selected lists, videocassettes, and promotional materials available (at nominal cost)
- Reservation services available for our lodging establishment members only. You must hold a municipal permit, a permit from Direction de la qualité des services touristiques, be classified by Hébergement Québec (CITQ) or Camping Québec (for campgrounds), and be a member of BonjourQuebec.com's online reservation service.
- Sales of tour services and activities (attractions, city tours, recreation)
- Marketing credits for establishments subject to the lodging tax under Bill 76